The service of mult-factor identity verification is a tool available in the Emirates ID Card that enables entities (government or private) enhance the security of their e-services by way of verifying the card holder which secures services and transactions as well as makes the processing faster and more simplified.
The main factors of authentication are:
- Something you have (Verifying that the National ID Card is genuine and Card Data is untampered)
- Something you Know (Verify PIN)
- Something you are. (Verify Biometric (finger prints) by Match on/ Off Card verification)
- Step 1 Prepare request Prepare your request
- Step 2 Submit request Submit your request
- Step 3 Collect ID Progress of the electronic service if the request is approved